What We BELIEVE
End Time Trumpet Ministries International is based upon the following beliefs:
- The Holy Bible, that is the Old and the New Testament, is inspired and is the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is One God who is the eternally self-existent Creator of Heaven, Earth and all their living beings; He is manifested in three persons –Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son of God revealed in the Holy Scriptures by the following: His deity, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death on the cross through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to Heaven and position at the right hand of the Father, His personal return in power, authority and glory as Lord of lords and King of kings, man’s reconciliation with God and his redemption through substitutionary death of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is received through repentance toward God, heart believing in and mouth confessing of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Believers in Christ get baptized by immersion in water to confirm having died with Christ and risen with Him as new creatures.
- The Lord’s Supper is a memorial of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion and a prophecy of His second coming. All his followers –Christians- have to partake it as a proof of their fellowship with Him.
- True Christians are baptized in the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit and then filled by the Holy same Spirit over and over. The baptism of the Holy Spirit empowers them to be true and faithful witnesses, to boldly minister with signs, wonders and miracles and speaking in other tongues and to live a blameless and righteous life.
- We believe that marriage is the union of one man and olne woman and that there are only two genders: male and female.
- All believers have free access to divine healing and the privilege of material and spiritual gifts.
- The Church is the Body of Christ and aims at propagating the Word of God and teaching the members to live a Christ-like life until the rapture.
- The following signs will follow those who believe: in the name of Jesus Christ, they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; they will open the eyes of the blind, the ears of the death, the mouths of the dumb; they will lay hands on the sick and they will be healed.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return from Heaven to take up the risen dead and living Christians to the Eternal Kingdom.
- We believe in the one thousand years’ peaceful reign of Christ (millenium) on this planet earth and in the final judgment of the wicked.
- Any other statement that is not mentioned here can be found in the New Testament Ministries Statement of Faith on in the Holy Bible which is the Christians’ infallible Constitution and by-laws.